[Csaladtortenet 2] Fwd: FamilySearch Indexing: Thanks A Billion

Joseph J Jarfas jjarfas at gmail.com
2013. Ápr. 22., H, 23:17:14 CEST

Kedves Kutatótársak!

Ezek már elérték ezt.

Mi is elérjük valamikor?;-)

Üdv.   Jóska

Equinunk, PA - USA
jjarfas at gmail.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FamilySearch Indexing: Thanks A Billion
Date: 	Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:32:57 -0600
From: 	FamilySearch Indexing <noreply at familysearch.org>

To: 	<jjarfas at gmail.com>

FamilySearch Indexing: Thanks A Billion
	<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a6feaada3a88ab8ff2f00b54e73cf093bbc13ec7cee6f448d> 	FamilySearch Indexing: Thanks A Billion
E-mail not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a4ed5b09b8d1987429f8f77c8ddd642b846599e7f785617bb>

  Thanks A Billion

	The winners

<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115afa7e32d411349b6e44868370ac4e9b9c6d54c13c51cfb364><http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a034a7d2c8b593d1e749ae23bb6ce3a15bea8c53f4637e93a>
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a55eb5f96feef428676cb3fa182a662472f73ec0a11fdf5dc>

Thank you for contributing to the billion! We did it! We reached a major
milestone of one billion records indexed and arbitrated since the launch
of FamilySearch indexing in September of 2006. We are grateful for the
many volunteers who dedicate their time and efforts to make these
records freely available for online research.

	Languages
Deutsch
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a1ae20f88a0d5d38b24dbeeaef5176251de8e437eb3389f7e>
	Italiano
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a0a7c41d7d0171e9f0b3a7821d9c1a40c9d97206bb50402c6>

Español
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a07172b45bd545b0391908b7be06e599ca8d7c71755a7c839>
	Русский
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a859703411777def254651385cea7ebdab8c08bd4f9186d3e>

Français
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a39de628a3d75bb3729ecfe3b35a45595c5e2dbc33f547f5e>
	Português
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115ad145a2bc558588e8aeb5e0a20d9828e7c16832f7288f8c20>

日本語
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115acdac2f946887a896dbbcf6c5d57a982bce81d66a0c9fe4b3>
	Polski
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115ac14f613475a4771fd08f26f9cfd047ae3bb7bc826d312708>

Nederlands
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115aeeaf5eacb4728dbbff4b8a6813addc5962d631982f1f704f>
	Svenska
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115aefc30ef49cf1fda7f3c6a0f6eebcda483fc89a7f79a3fb0c>

Kenneth B. (California, United States), Brittney S. (Idaho, United
States), and April R. (Alberta, Canada) were the lucky ones to index and
arbitrate the billionth record! They will receive a FamilySearch
backpack stuffed with FamilySearch goodies. We also want to thank all
the volunteers who have contributed to the billion records with a
FamilySearch indexing badge. You can download your free badge at
https://familysearch.org/node/2113.
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a5da48c157e1e9aaed6918c7b2387a63ecdf59a781293883a>

It took us seven years to reach the first billion. How long do you think
it will take us to reach the next billion? The advances of technology
and the dedication of our volunteers have increased the speed in which
we can process and deliver records for publication. Join the global
effort to make the next billion records available for family history
research. Start indexing now! familysearch.org/indexing
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a4677413f56ff9287e022917cb688d2a60632e9d67ad8ee7f>

Sincerely,

FamilySearch indexing

FamilySearch.org is the largest free collection of online resources for
family history research. With billions of historical records, powerful
search tools, family trees, and an active community, FamilySearch.org
helps everyone discover, preserve, and share their family history.

You received this message because you are a registered volunteer with
FamilySearch indexing, signed up to receive e-mails, or received this as
a forward. The original was sent to jjarfas at gmail.com.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please contact
FamilySearch at support at familysearch.org
<mailto:support at familysearch.org>.

	© 2013 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
This email was sent by:
FamilySearch International
50 E. North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT, 84150 	*Preferences*
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115a3150eacfd86c37a5aef22050e24b34955e55f70aaafd62f8>
/ *Unsubscribe*
<http://click.familysearch.ldschurch.org/?qs=ff4e9b4365d0115aaecb0f1f9fe7c312f3f0162b5cac9bf8aaf8e687d71c4002>

*Forward* this message to a friend