[Csaladtortenet 2] Ingyenes hozzáférés a bevándorlási adatokhoz az Ancestry.com-on

Fekete István darkman2001 at freemail.hu
2013. Aug. 29., Cs, 19:07:50 CEST

Kedves Kutatótársak! Szeptember 2-áig ingyen kutatható az összes bevándorlási record az Ancestry oldalán.   Üdv,  István
----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2013. augusztus 29., csütörtök, 18:28:46
Feladó:"Ancestry.com"
Tárgy:Free Access to ALL Immigration Records
Címzett:darkman2001 at freemail.hu

 Free access to all immigration & travel recordsView this email with a browser  Share with a friend

 Today's the perfect day to embark on a journey.
Start now

Where did your ancestors come from? What did they do there? And how did it all lead to you?
Follow their path to America with FREE ACCESS to our entire collection of immigration and travel records through Labor Day.
Start exploring now

*Free access limited to immigration and travel records ends
September 2, 2013 at midnight ET.

 Like usFollow usWatch our videosSee us on PinterestRead the
blogRead & share
storiesGet the
App

Contact UsPrivacy StatementOnline HelpEmail PreferencesUnsubscribe

Please add ancestry at ancestry.com to your address book to make sure you don't miss an email.
You are subscribed to receive emails at darkman2001 at freemail.hu.
© 2013 ANCESTRY.COMAncestry.com Operations, Inc. 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 USA