[Csaladtortenet 2] Family Search Digitized Church Films

Lucrezia Savage savage_l at yahoo.com
2013. Feb. 20., Sze, 15:20:58 CET

Dear All,
I understood from the speach given by Mr. Endbjerg that all Hungarian church films that have been digitized can be viewed online at a Family Search Centre. If they have, like most Budapest films, "Family History Library INTL Film" this should mean that they have been digitized and that I can see them? The remaining films like for most of Szeged, have "Granite Mountain Vault" next to the number and will become available in the near future (circa 2 years).
Well, I managed to take time off and get to a centre here in the Netherlands. The lady said that if I want to see the films I have to order them. Is anybody able to explain?
Considering that to order each film it costs me €8.50, I think that I will just give up.

If anybody is researching families in the Netherlands... do it FAST!!!! In two years time, you will only be able to access the records if you pay,

Kind regards,
Lucrezia