[Csaladtortenet 2] totosy re familysearch & magyar halotti adatok

Totosy de Zepetnek, Steven totosysteven at mac.com
2015. Okt. 29., Cs, 18:08:54 CET

udv macse tagok: ma kaptam az alabbi ertesitest familysearch-tol = azt jelzik, hogy amig a magyar kormanytol nem kapjak a megujjitott engedelyt az adatokat nem lehet olvasni

Dear Steven Totosy de Zepetnek,
Thank you for reporting you have been unable to view images in the collection “HungarianCollection."   We apologize your research has been interrupted at this time. We currently have over 500 contracts that are being renegotiated for Hungarian collections. FamilySearch is in the process of renewing contracts and obtaining permission to republish these collections for viewing. We have not been given an estimate on the amount of time this will take to occur, and appreciate your patience. Please check back occasionally, as we are confident they will eventually become available once again.
We wish you success as you continue your search for your ancestors.
Regards
FamilySearch
Historical Records