[Csaladtortenet 2] Arcanum előfizatés-2017 Subscription

Judit Gelei macsepenztaros at gmail.com
2017. Már. 19., V, 17:33:46 CET

Kedves Kutatók!

Ebben az évben is itt a lehetőség, hogy a tavalyihoz képest másfélszer
nagyobb kutatható és letölthető anyagot tartalmazó Arcanum kedvezményes
előfizetési ajánlatára jelentkezhessetek:

http://www.macse.hu/society/felhivasok.php?id=123

Gelei Judit

Dear collegues!

Now we compute the interest: click on

*Feliratkozás <http://www.macse.hu/signum/belepes.php>  in the letter of
Kollega T.I.*We are pleased to send you a summary of the Hungarian text
below:

"Arcanum (http://adtplus.arcanum.hu) is an internet platform for an immense
collection of information on a very diverse scale. Currently Arcanum stores
more than 12 million pages of essential information including the scanned
(and searchable) issues of several hundred scientific and professional
periodicals, weeklies and dailies, maps, historical prints, etc.
Recognizing that these information are also of paramount importance for
family researchers, Arcanum is now offering subscription for researchers
at a discounted rate.

If at least 150 peoples indicate their intention to subscribe, Arcanum will
offer an annual subscription for only HUF 15,000.

Should you be interested please click there on and let me know and we shall
send you a detailed information about the subscription procedure in English.

In the meantime, you may visit Arcanum’s website. Here you can see the
range of information and data they store. You can even use the search
option and see the hits found. The contents, however, is accessible only
for subscribers.  "

BR Judit Gelei Macse