[Csaladtortenet 2] Zathureczky

George Gaál gb12335 at gmail.com
2021. Jún. 28., H, 19:43:17 CEST

Hi!

It is a very interesting question because this person's records is created
on the GENI.com site:
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000008020784685
Unfortunately, there are no parents for Borbala. And it will be very nice
to improve the tree. I think it will be difficult because the only option
is to find any documents about marriage of Rakovszky Simon and Zathureczky
Borbála or some documents about property and it's movement from one person
to another /maybe Simon got some property and /or estate from father of
Borbála/. But it won't help too much in terms of revealing of whole line of
Borbála's ancestry.
I will try to help on my own and recover documents from public sources like
Hungaricana and ADTplus library, but can't promise any valuable insights.

Also I'd like to say that the collaboration between amateur and
professional researchers is a very powerful thing. Thanks to the mailing
lists of MACSE and Családtörténeti lista and relevant societes.

--
best wishes,
  George

пн, 28 июн. 2021 г. в 18:46, Nagy Zoltan via csaladtortenet <