[Csaladtortenet 2] Spitzer gravesites in Aba/Székesfehérvár

NS family family at email1.com.au
2022. Ápr. 14., Cs, 07:36:11 CEST

My cousin in America is seeking information on the graves of his
grandparents – and I thought there maybe members who may be able to assist:

His email to me:

Greetings from California.  Hope you and family are doing well.

I am wondering if someone you may know can make an inquiry on my behalf to
find two graves of my family in Aba/Székesfehérvár.

                Erzebet Laufer-Spitzer 1885-1922

                Jeno Spitzer (1910-1943)

I'm guessing this is a longshot as graves are maintained for a limited
period of time unless payments are made.  Also since both were Jewish .....

Thanks for any efforts on my behalf.

Bill Diamant

Nich Saunders
Melbourne Australia