[Csaladtortenet 2] FS hibák

Marcsi H hamory.marcsi.49 at gmail.com
2023. Feb. 23., Cs, 06:45:21 CET

Kedves Joska!
Bemásolom a levelet amit a FS segítőitől kaptam, hátha valakinek hasznára szolgál.
Üdv. Marcsi.

Downloading a GEDCOM file from FamilySearch
The Family Tree feature does not support exporting or downloading information directly from FamilySearch.
You can indirectly download data from FamilySearch Family Tree through third-party software applications, which can synchronize with data in Family Tree. For details on compatible products, programs, services, and utilities, visit our Solutions Gallery <https://partners.familysearch.org/solutionsgallery/s/>.
See Help Article:  How do I download information from Family Tree? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-download-information-from-family-tree>
 2.  FamilySearch is not working properly.
Troubleshooting computer devices can be complex. You may want to consider some computer housekeeping steps to help FamilySearch work properly:
Clear your FamilySearch Cookies – See Help Article:  How do I delete cookies form FamilySearch? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-delete-cookies-from-familysearch>
Check your browser – Is it up-to-date?  See Help Center Article: Which internet browsers are Compatible? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/which-internet-browsers-are-compatible>
Clear Cookies from your browser – See Help Center Article:  How do I delete all of the cookies and temporary files stored by my internet browser? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-delete-all-of-the-cookies-and-temporary-files-stored-by-my-internet-browser>
Manage your pop ups – See Help Article:  How do I keep pop-up blockers from causing issues? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-keep-pop-up-blockers-from-causing-issues>
For an additional list of troubleshooting steps see Help Article: Why is FamilySearch blank? <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/article/why-is-familysearch-blank>

If problems persist, you may want to call us at 1-866-406-1830 between the hours (MDT) of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Saturday and 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm Sundays.  You can also click this link to schedule an appointment with FamilySearch Support: https://www.familysearch.org/en/fieldops/familysearch-support-contact-us <https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.familysearch.org%2Fen%2Ffieldops%2Ffamilysearch-support-contact-us&data=05%7C01%7Cnasupport%40familysearch.org%7Caf23a170b97f4a47edda08dac2ae04d5%7C61e6eeb35fd74aaaae3c61e8deb09b79%7C0%7C0%7C638036349946025595%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=9wDu3aIg%2FZuMYxjzG%2BYj5Mqr%2BjZuaBJrx2M%2FwLmokdg%3D&reserved=0> .

In addition to email, FamilySearch Support offers other options to obtain answers to your questions and problems.  These options include:
Help and Learning Center <https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/landing> - https://www.familysearch.org/en/help/helpcenter/landing
The FamilySearch Community <https://community.familysearch.org/en> - https://community.familysearch.org/en
Research Wiki <https://www.familysearch.org/en/wiki/Main_Page> - https://www.familysearch.org/en/wiki/Main_Page
FamilySearch Blog <https://www.familysearch.org/en/blog/> - https://www.familysearch.org/en/blog/

We wish you well with your family history research.
Sincerely,

FamilySearch Support