[Csaladtortenet 2] segítségkérés - Find a grave

Joseph J Jarfas jjarfas at gmail.com
2012. Okt. 2., K, 18:42:03 CEST

Kedves Imre,

ha megnézed a FAQ-jukat:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=listFaqs#16

ott elmagyarázza hogyan lehet egy új temetőt bejelölni (remélem érted az
angolt):

"/*What if the cemetery isn't listed for the names I want to add? How do
I add a cemetery to the list?*/
/We have a fairly comprehensive database of cemeteries in the United
States. Please perform a search from our cemetery search page to make
sure the cemetery is not already in our database. Include adjacent
counties and other names which the cemetery may be known by as names do
change over time.//
//If you still can't find the cemetery, add the person as you would any
other using the Family and Friends form. Fill out Step 1: Biographical
Information. Choose 'Cemetery burial' and proceed to Step 2. Step 2,
Find the Cemetery. Fill in the first 10 characters of the cemetery name
and location information and then search for cemetery. Pick the correct
cemetery if listed or choose the link 'click here to add a new cemetery'
to add a new cemetery. Fill in the cemetery name and location
information and click 'add new cemetery'. The cemetery and memorial are
now added. The name of the cemetery should be completely spelled out
using no abbreviations nor punctuation, even if the "official" cemetery
name is made of such abbreviations or punctuation. St. John's Cemetery
would be Saint Johns Cemetery. Mt. Zion would be Mount Zion.//
//You should never create a cemetery by the name "unknown" or any
variant. Burials where the interment is unknown should be added using
the 'Other' burial option, then 'recent death, location of body
unknown'. Location of body unknown should be used for recent deaths
where the disposition is not currently known. Final disposition should
be determined and updated within 30 days./"

Üdv.    Jóska
Equinunk, PA - USA
jjarfas at gmail.com