[Csaladtortenet 2] Fw: Historical Records

Babcsányi Judit babcsanyi.judit at t-online.hu
2013. Jan. 9., Sze, 09:34:15 CET

Továbbítom az ajánlatot, hátha valakit érdekel.
Judit

Dear Valued Customer,

This is a courtesy reminder about the email we sent you below. Due to the
tremendous
success of this offer, we have extended it until January 14th to give more
members of our community a chance to enjoy it.

Take advantage of this offer or learn more.
Kind regards,
Max Blankfeld
Vice-President, Operations and Marketing
Family Tree DNA
www.familytreedna.com
"History Unearthed Daily"