[Csaladtortenet 2] Looking for my family

Gilbert Brokmann gilbert at brokmann.fr
2016. Dec. 4., V, 22:58:20 CET

Good evening,

Hoping this destination list is the one that can help me.

As part of my maternal family is from Hungary, I'm trying to search
informations about myancestors, as far as possible.

I'm looking for copy of the birth document for my mother, FERENCZI (or
FERENCZY) Livia, born in Debrecen on 1925, February 12.

I'm also looking for information about my grand-parents, FERENCZI (or
FERENCZY) Lajos (born in Szatmar) and ROSENFELD Ilona or Ilonka (born in
Gaborjan) : date and copy of document about their marriage. I think it
was by April 1924, in Gaborjan.

Iwould be pleased to find also any information about my Hungarian
ancestorsbeyond(their parents, grand-parents,...).

Thanks per advancefor any help you can bring.

Best regards.

Gilbert
--
*Gilbert BROKMANN*