[Csaladtortenet 2] [MACSE: 14421] The Book of Pál JOÓDY

Domokos Nagy-Vajda nagy.vajda.domokos at gmail.com
2016. Dec. 7., Sze, 02:09:45 CET

Dear George,

You should know, that this second edition of the book is in fact its
„revised and completed” translation into Romanian. As such, one always has
to be careful about the value of the information  added (or taken away) to
(from) the original text especially considering the fact that Romanian
"historians" are easily influenced by politics. The "revision and
completion" of this book was done by Vasile Iuga, he wrote several books
about Romanian personalities who had committed war crimes against Hungarian
people during the 1848-49 revolutionary war - actually calling them
national heroes.
Anyways...This, second edition is quite frequent, it can be found in
several public libraries in Romania, they even lend the book for home study
- as it was published in 2004.
In fact, if you are interested in any data from the book, I can borrow it
and make copies of certain pages. I would even make a copy of the entire
book, but I have copyright concerns. Still, if you are interested in the
book, I can borrow it and we can find a solution for you to take a look
into it or something like that... You made me curious, I will borrow the
book anyway.
Here is a link to the public library of Marosvásárhely (Targu Mures),  with
a more detailed description of the book:
http://bjm.qulto.ro/index.jsp?lang=en&from_page=result&page=details&dbname=database_marosvasarhely&bib1id=4&bib1field=0&term=CERCETAREA+CALITATII+DE+NOBIL+IN+COMITATUL+MARAMURES%7C327620%7C191567%7C0&too_many_records=false&rc=1&pos=1&offset=1&stepsize=10&oldOffset=100000
In case you need assistance with the traslation of any Romanian expression
on the page, don't hesitate to contact me.

Nagy-V. Domi