[Csaladtortenet 2] Always looking for my family

Gilbert Brokmann gilbert at brokmann.fr
2016. Dec. 8., Cs, 14:27:41 CET

Dear All,

Thanks for those who sent me informations.

May I ask you another help? With your informations, I've found death
document for Izrael Frankl, but I can't understand what is written (as I
don't speak Hungarian, although my mother does, but shecan't see nor
read anything, due to illness).

Here is the address :
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9TXF-KN1?mode=g&i=138&wc=92QM-924%3A40680301%2C45785501%2C40749801&cc=1452460

I understood that he is dead on 1st november 1998, and he was 62. I
can't read his job, and his parents name, job, address, ... maybe there
are some other interesting informationsthat can help me to search forward.

Again, thanks per advance.

Best regards,

Gilbert
--