[Csaladtortenet 2] Tr : Tansylvanian families - Zsabó

Claire Harasty claire.harasty at yahoo.com
2017. Már. 13., H, 12:09:00 CET

Hello,
I was researching the "MAGYAR CSALÁDTÖRTÉNETI ADATTÁR" on macse.hu for one branch of my family: the Szabó.

My great-grandmother was Meister Mártonné Szabó Etelka (1888-1967) born in Szamosújvár; her father was Szabó Adám (°1850, Kide - +1890, Szamosújvár), married to Bogyó Anna in Magyarköblös; his father was [Nemes] Szabó József married to Kovács Klára. This is all I know.I don't have dates for Szabó József.

In the database, I found a [Nemes] Szabó József (1821-1873). The dates would work, but of course this doesn't mean anything and the database doesn't say who he married and if he had children.
Is it at all possible to know if this could be the husband of Kovács Klára and father of Szabó Adám born in Kide in 1850? Does anyone have access to church books, or know the database well enough to help on this? Are there any other sources I could look at?

Many thanks in advance for your help,Claire