[Csaladtortenet 2] WG: [Pajor] hungarian genelogy

Christof Baiersdorf c.h.baiersdorf at t-online.de
2018. Dec. 1., Szo, 10:02:08 CET

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10-Gerät.

Von: RadixForum
Gesendet: Samstag, 1. Dezember 2018 09:51
An: c.h.baiersdorf at t-online.de
Betreff: [Pajor] hungarian genelogy

https://www.radixforum.com/surnames/pajor/

My name is Daniel and I live in Sweden. My mother was borned in Hungary 1956 and I am trying to learn more about my relatives

I know that my mothers fathers name was Karoly Pajor and I think that he was borned in Dozmat Vas 1925 and died in Sweden and my mothers mothers name was Margit Pajor (Ferkócza) borned in Nemeshetés Zala 28 july 1931 and died in Sweden but was buried in Hungary.

I already know more than this about my hungarian relatives. But I want to learn more.

Are there hungarian geneology sites on internet? Or is this the only way to find more information?