[Csaladtortenet 2] WG: [Pajor] hungarian genelogy

Anna Gősiné Greguss ggacs4 at gmail.com
2018. Dec. 1., Szo, 14:05:06 CET

Dear Daniel,
Since your grandparents were born after 1918, their birth and their
marriage records cannot be researched freely in Hungary by law.
Basically, 100 years must pass after one's birth, 75 years after one's
wedding, and 30 years after one's death. However, if you can find their
birth records, more data can be learnt form them ;) Sometimes you may find
exceptions by accident ;)

Since you are a grandson (a direct descendant), you can ask also for their
data from the Hungarian authorities.

There are no such Hungarian genealogical sites on the Internet I knw of.

There was a Ferkócza Margit graduating from high school in Nagykanizsa in
1966 - perhaps she might be related:
http://www.blg.hu/fooldal/tablok?id=11876

It would be easier if you knew at least the names of your grandperens'
parents. Look for old letters you might find among the old papers of your
parent/grandparents.
There was a Gyula Ferkócza born in Bucsuszentászló, a neighboring village
to Nemeshetés (August 1, 1921). He might be your grandmother's brother or
cousin (line 71):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9YRG-SNN?i=100&cc=1452460
His parents were: Gergely Marton and Zsófia Gergely

And there was a Kálmán Ferkócza also born in Bucsuszentlászló, (January 13,
1903). He might be the uncle or even brother of your grandmother (who died
at age of about 1):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9TMF-9DSJ?i=568&cc=1452460
His parents: Kálmán Ferkócza, Anna Kuczogi

Good luck,
Anna

Christof Baiersdorf <c.h.baiersdorf at t-online.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2018.
dec. 1., Szo, 10:03):