[Csaladtortenet 2] Haber

Tiborné Tóth totemm2 at gmail.com
2018. Már. 4., V, 10:38:50 CET

dear Doris,

if I were you, I would look at the microfilms at Familysearch.org on
Budapest church records, Roman Catholic, Terézvárosi

Ede marriage 1903.december 10
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6XW9-F8V?i=281&cc=1452460

death of Ede's son, Emil Tivadar, at the age of 1 months
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-6PR1-3?i=97&cc=1452460

Haber Jozsef's death in 1924 , age 55, father: Péter, mother not recorded
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-6LKZ-8ZL?i=179&cc=1452460

best regards
Marianna