[Csaladtortenet 2] Fwd: RE: MACSE - supporting membership - Moishe Miller - 30675

Anna Gősiné Greguss ggacs4 at gmail.com
2020. Aug. 12., Sze, 01:04:20 CEST

Hi Moishe,
The Kazinczy synagogue is in the 7th district.
The death records of the 7th district are not yet transcribed by
MACSE-volunteers between March 1923 and February 1935.
If she died at home in the 6th district: Unfortunately these records are
not transcribed yet, either, between June 1929 and April 1934.

So, you would have to browse through the records on FamilySearch directly.
6th district.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/film/004429677?i=3&cat=826283
continued here
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DTHN-GG?mode=g&cat=826283