[Csaladtortenet 2] Fwd: RE: MACSE - supporting membership - Moishe Miller - 30675

Gelei Judit gelei.judit at gmail.com
2020. Aug. 11., K, 21:12:05 CEST

Kedves Kutakodók!
Kérlek, segítsetek neki.
Üdv. Judit

Hi,
I am looking for the death record of my aunt, who died at about 2 months
old, of TB, in Budapest, about October 1932. Her name was Theresa (Teraiza)
Jurowicz (Yurowitz). It was in the same district as the Kozinci synagogue
(I think district 6 or 7). Would you know how I can locate that record?

As reference, attached is the marriage record of my grandparents in
Budapest on 8 Nov 1931. Theresa was born in either 1932 or 1933.

Thanks for any feedback you can offer,

Moishe Miller