[Csaladtortenet 2] Fwd: RE: MACSE - supporting membership - Moishe Miller - 30675

Anna Gősiné Greguss ggacs4 at gmail.com
2020. Aug. 13., Cs, 13:09:53 CEST

Hi Moishe,
Congratulations.
Record No. 296 was entered on February 3rd, 1933.
She died on February 2nd, at 10 AM.
She lived in the 6th District, 48 Király Street.
She was 3 months old.
Her parents were Miklós Jurovits and Jank Weinstock (Jank is certainly
misspelled for Janka)
She died of enteritis.
The death was reported by Miklósné (i.e. Mrs. Miklós) Jurovits.

Unfortunately, her birth record cannot be obtained, because of Hungarian
law: no birth records can be researched for 130 years after birth. The
exception is: some relatives (descendants and their spouses). Nevertheless,
you may try to ask the Registry, attaching her death certificate, and
explaining your relationship to her. I would also indicate that her birth
certificate might say either or both Alice and Terézia.

You could also ask the Synagogue, but I have no experience in this.

Good luck!
Anna