[Csaladtortenet 2] Myheritage free fotóbizgerálás Február 5-ig

Krisztián Skoumal skoumi.gen at gmail.com
2022. Jan. 25., K, 16:49:01 CET

T. Mindenki,

az alábbi hír esett be a maiboxomba (részlet, linkek nélkül)

*MyHeritage is home to the world’s best technologies for improving
historical photos. Last year we launched Color Restoration, an addition to
MyHeritage In Color™ that beautifully restores the colors in faded color
photos. Today, we’re happy to announce the release of a new and improved
version for Color Restoration.To mark the occasion, we’re offering FREE and
unlimited use of MyHeritage In Color™, MyHeritage Photo Enhancer, and Photo
Repair, from January 23 to February 5, 2022!*

Akinek van accountja, az most ingyen tud a fotóival játszani.
Kellemes szórakozást!

K.